Petrus Communications is committed to protecting the rights of individuals in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (reference EU2016/679) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred as : ‘GDPR’) as well as each applicable national Personal Data protection laws and regulations (collectively referred as “Data Protection Laws and Regulations”).
In order to provide our services to you, we will need to collect and process certain personal information from you. If you have any questions about this policy or the Website, or about how we use and process your personal information, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal Data is information that can be used to identify a person either directly or indirectly (hereinafter referred as: ‘Personal Data’). A ‘personal identifier’ is a piece of information that can identify an individual. This definition covers a wide range of personal identifiers to constitute Personal Data, including name, address, email address, identification number, location data or online identifier.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you provide through our Website
When you visit the Website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Website, and information about how you interact with the Website.
We also collects your personal data as listed in the online contact form – we will use your Personal Data to communicate with you about GEDC Industry Forum, including responding to requests for assistance. Your personal data will not be processed subsequently in a way that is incompatible with the purposes described above.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Information you provide through our services or direct communication
Through our services and events we organise or attend as well as direct or email communication you provide us with data about yourself and about the purpose for which we can contact you.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use your personal information to:
- To comply with contractual obligations – reply to inquiries you send to us
- As a result of your consent – where you have specifically agreed to this, send you marketing communications by email relating to our work which we think may be of interest to you
- Within the scope of a legitimate interest – improve and optimise our Site as well as improve safety and security (for example for verifying your account, detecting fraudulent activities and anything else that would make our Services more secure)
- On the basis of Petrus Communications’ legal obligations or in the public interest – Petrus Communications, as any other company, is subject to legal obligations and In some cases the processing of your Personal Data will be necessary for Petrus Communications in order to fulfill these obligations
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only pass your data to third parties in the following circumstances:
- you have provided your explicit consent for us to pass data to a named third party;
- we are using a third party purely for the purposes of processing data on our behalf and we have in place a data processing agreement with that third party that fulfills our legal obligations in relation to the use of third party data processors;
- we may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
In addition, we will only pass data to third parties outside of the EU where appropriate safeguards are in place as defined by article 46 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
If your Personal Data is no longer required for the performance of the contractual or statutory obligations, these will be erased on a regular basis unless further processing is necessary, for instance, for preserving particular evidence under the applicable Data Protection Laws and Regulations, or in the context of legal statutes of limitation.
In some circumstances, we may anonymise your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you.
We use technical and organisational security measures in order to protect the data we have under our control against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction and against access by unauthorised persons. Our security procedures are continually enhanced as new technology becomes available.
You may exercise certain rights regarding the data processed by us:
- Withdraw your consent at any Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
- Access your Users have the right to learn if personal data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their personal data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of your Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, we will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have your personal data deleted or otherwise Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data from us.
- Receive your data and have it transferred to another Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the user’s consent, on a contract which the user is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
What are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of Cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling Cookies may affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling Cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable Cookies.
Which Cookies do we use?
|Petrus Communications Cookies|
|_gat||Set by Google Analytics. Used to throttle request rate.||1 minute|
|_gid||Set by Google Analytics. Used to distinguish users.||24 hours|
|_ga||Set by Google Analytics. Used to distinguish users.||2 years|
|wp-settings-time-1||Set by WordPress, used to customize the main site interface.||1 year|
|wp-settings-1||Set by WordPress, holds no personally identifiable information||1 year|
|_hjIncludedInSample||Associated with web analytics functionality and services from Hot Jar. It uniquely identifies a visitor during a single browser session and
indicates they are included in an audience sample.
|redux_current_tab||Cookies set by a WordPress plugin to let you use the tabs.||1 week|
You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
The Website contains links to third-party websites. Please be aware that we cannot control and are not responsible for the information collection practices of third-party websites. We encourage you to review and understand the privacy policies of these websites before providing any information to them.
Petrus Communications Limited
Registered Office Address:
Martlet House; E1, Yeoman Gate, Yeoman Way; Worthing, BN13 3QZ, United Kingdom
Registered Company No: 4063094
Petrus Communications France SARL
Registered Office Address:
3 avenue de l’Opéra 75001, Paris, France
Registered Company No: 480737543
Petrus Communications SRL
Registered Office Address:
Strada Vintila Voda, nr. 2, bl. E1, sc. 2A, et. 6, ap. 54, sector 3, Bucuresti
Registered Company No: RO31016902
Telephone: +40 (0) 213 153 171 ; +33 (0) 180 965 950
Mobile: +40 (0) 724 280 784